Whisk the egg whites and salt powder. Add the sugar and mix until they become glossy. Put the yolks rubbed with oil, flour with baking powder and finally cocoa. Put in the tray (20x30) with baking paper and put in the oven on the right fire for 30-40 min . Remove and leave to cool on the grill. Cut in two (one cut) and cut out shaped hearts.
Whisk the egg whites and salt powder. Add the sugar and mix until they become shiny. Put the yolks rubbed with oil, flour with baking powder. Put half in the pan (26cm diameter), then put the hearts upside down, and then the other half on the counter. put in the oven on the right heat for 30-40 min. Remove and leave to cool. The top is cut into 3 (2 cuts).
Put the water with the sugar on the fire until the sugar melts, add the rum essence and leave it to cool.
Boil 500 ml of milk with the sugar and vanilla essence. Put 100 ml over the starch and mix well. When the milk boils, add the starch, stirring constantly until it thickens. Leave to cool. Whip the cream. At the end, incorporate the whipped cream into the cold cream.
Break the chocolate into pieces, add the whipped cream and put it on the steamer, leave it until it is homogenous, cool it a little.
The slices of the countertop are syruped, one part of the countertop is put, the cream, when we put the second part of the countertop we have to make sure that the hearts are formed, then we put the cream and glaze on top.
Beat the soft butter and mix with the powdered sugar and eggs until foamy.
Add the vanilla-two sachets of vanilla sugar I put, sifted flour with baking powder, then add the strawberries. I blended the strawberries, then drained them and kept the juice to make jelly cake. I mixed the strawberry paste into the dough.
I lined the tray with baking paper and spread the composition. Bake on medium heat for 20 minutes, then cut the biscuits into heart-shaped stencils.
I let the countertop cool and started making cream & # 8230 the first time I beat the whipped cream powder with cold milk and whipped cream hardener. Then the tart cream: cold milk, tart cream powder and towards the end, I put half of the cream in the tart cream to make it fluffier. Gelatin prepared according to the instructions on the package and mixed in cream.
The cream is placed over the fluffy top, to which I cut the swollen part from baking, so that some perfect hearts come out. So, I spread the cream and let it cool.
With the scalp I made a talmes-balmes and crushed it, mixed it with a little cream, whipped cream and put it in a heart shape.
Then I made the red jelly cake & # 8230 on the envelope it says with 250 ml of water or juice & # 8230 I only got 75 ml of strawberry juice, I filled the rest with water, and after it cooled down a bit I put over the cream and put the cake in the fridge until the next day when I stuck my heart in it. They were very easy to make, they didn't break and they turned out very beautiful.
Try this delicious video recipe too
Cook desserts at home with Sugar Five Hearts and "Online Cooking Show"!
The icing on the cake is the most anticipated delight of an event. This indicates that you can't put your appetite for sweets in it, as nutritionists would like.
Precisely for this reason Five Hearts Sugar Together with Unica.md presents 50 chosen dessert recipes!
They are easy to make at home and will not steal your time. Some of them are ready to eat in the blink of an eye.
Weekly, you will have the "Online Cooking Show" with Sugar Five Hearts & # 8211 a video master class in which the chef of the German ambassador, Petru Scalețchi, will enchant our taste buds.
It is the rubric of dessert cravings. Here you will find recipes even for the biggest gourmets, but also low-calorie desserts, which are just as tasty and will not weigh.
Valentine and Dragobete cake in two variants: Hearts from burnt sugar cake with sponge cake and chocolate (II)
- Hearts from burnt sugar cream (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Hearts from burnt sugar cream
- The main ingredients (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The main ingredients
- In the pan lined with burnt sugar put the dough on the counter and sprinkle fruit on top according to preference (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) In the pan lined with burnt sugar put the dough on the top and sprinkle with fruit on top
- After 50 minutes the burnt sugar cream is removed from the oven (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) After 50 minutes the burnt sugar cream is removed from the oven
- Put the plate where we want to take out the cream cake over the pan (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Place the plate where we want to take out the cream cake over the pan
- Flip over and let cool (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Flip over and let cool
- The cream top is cut with heart shapes of different sizes (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) The cream top is cut with heart shapes of different sizes
- Hearts are glazed with melted chocolate and fruit of choice (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Hearts are glazed with melted chocolate and fruit of choice
Below we present you a recipe for hearts made of sugar cake baked with sponge cake, assorted fruits and chocolate icing, in a romantic and very appetizing version.
For the countertop you need the following:
4 tablespoons (80 g) sugar,
4 tablespoons (80 g) flour,
1 tablespoon butter,
1 pinch of salt,
2 teaspoons grated orange peel,
½ teaspoon baking powder
Optionally you can add pieces of fresh or frozen raspberries or other fruits. The combination of the fine texture of the burnt sugar cream and the aroma of the fruit brings a special feeling of flavor and freshness.
For burnt sugar cream use:
10 tablespoons (200g) sugar,
1 liter of milk,
2 sachets of vanilla,
For the chocolate icing:
100 g household chocolate,
2 tablespoons butter
First, in a medium-sized and not too deep saucepan (which goes in the oven), caramelize the 8 tablespoons of sugar.
The sugar is burned over low heat, being careful not to darken too much, because it will become bitter in taste.
After the sugar has melted, take the pan off the heat and turn it, tilting it in all directions, so that the walls of the bowl are covered in hot caramel to a certain height of about 5-6 cm.
Separate the eggs for the countertop, and beat the egg whites until the foam hardens well. Rub the yolks with the sugar, add the melted butter and salt powder, and at the end gradually add the 4 tablespoons of flour and foam, stirring in a circular motion, from bottom to top, until evenly incorporated.
Pour the top composition into the pan with the walls covered with burnt sugar and level. Place raspberry or other fruit pieces on top.
For the cream, lightly beat all the ingredients with a pear-shaped towel, being careful not to froth on top when mixing. There is no need for the sugar to dissolve.
Carefully pour the cream composition, dripping on the inside wall of the pan with burnt sugar, so that the liquid slowly penetrates under the counter. The top, being lighter due to the foam, will rise above and float over the fluid cream.
In the oven heated to 180 degrees, first place a tray in which a liter of hot water is poured. The role of water is to maintain the texture of the fine and greasy cream, thus avoiding the formation of holes and therefore the spongy appearance.
Place the pan in a tray prepared with water and bake in the oven for 50-55 minutes. During baking, the countertop will rise on top of the cream and the fruit will stand halfway between the cream and the countertop. After this time, remove the cake from the oven and check if the cream is well coagulated, trying to remove it from the walls of the pan. When it is not ready, white liquid can be seen at the base. In this case, put it back in the oven and try again after 5-10 minutes. Normally, it should be ready after 50 minutes, but it depends a lot on the oven.
Cover the pan with a plate (shallow to make room for the syrup) and turn over in a quick motion. When the cake is ready and overturned, the top will be positioned at the base of the cake. Allow to cool, without raising the pan, until it reaches room temperature. It is then refrigerated, still covered, for a few hours.
After it has cooled, remove the pan from the cake. Heart shapes of different sizes are cut from the cream top. The hearts are glazed with a layer of melted chocolate on steam, in which 2 tablespoons of butter are added. Garnish with fruit, candy or cream.
We hope you enjoy the hearts with pleasure, they are particularly fine and fragrant!
Cake in three colors with hearts
For the countertop:
1. Separate the yolks from the whites.
2. In a bowl, whisk the egg whites with the sugar, then add the yolks rubbed a little with salt, oil and grated lemon peel.
3. Mix the flour with the baking powder, then add this mixture to the composition from step 2, stirring gently from the bottom up.
4. Pour the composition into a pan greased with butter and lined with flour.
5. Heat the oven and bake the top for 20-25 minutes.
6. Soak the gelatin in 150 ml of cold water for 15 minutes.
7. In separate bowls, prepare the 3 puddings according to the instructions on the envelope, each with 4 tablespoons of sugar and 350 ml of milk.
8. Turn off the heat and add 1/3 of the soaked gelatin to each hot pudding and stir to dissolve.
9. Let the puddings cool, then add in each 150 g whipped cream.
10. In the vanilla cream we mix a few pieces of drained and finely chopped pineapple, and in the chocolate cream we mix the small pieces of chocolate.
11. Cut the cooled countertop into 2 horizontal sheets.
12. We line the walls of the pan in which we baked the top with foil, we put the first sheet of countertop, we spread 1/2 of the vanilla cream, then we place the biscuits in 2 concentric circles fixing them in the pudding (thus delimiting 3 spaces, the biscuits do not have to be very high, but if they are put them on the length).
13. Pour a spoonful of pudding cream in each of them, in thin layers up to the level of the biscuits.
14. Grease the second top with strawberry pudding and pour it over the cake (with the pudding down).
15. Let the pan cool for an hour, then turn the cake over and remove the foil.
16. Beat the whipped cream and coat the cake.
17. Prepare the jelly separately according to the instructions on the envelope (I used canned pineapple juice).
18. Pour the jelly thus formed into a smaller tray (to make a thick layer) and let it cool until it thickens.
19. We cut the hearts with a template and place them on the cake as we cut them.
20. Decorate the edges of the cake with chocolate ornaments.
Cake for children with cappuccino
Cake recipe for children with cappuccino cream, decorated with chocolate in the shape of sticks
Cake cake with lemon cream
Cake recipe with lemon cream and walnuts with homemade top, flavored with rum
Whole apple and whipped cream cake
Cake recipe with whole apples and whipped cream with homemade top
Tort Valentine's Day
Tor Valentine's Day prepared with white chocolate and frozen cherries, flavored with a vanilla stick
Mix the egg whites. Separately mix the yolks well with the sugar until they become like a cream, then add the sachets of vanilla sugar and vanilla essence. Gradually add flour mixed with baking powder, mix well the yolk composition. Pour the beaten egg whites over the yolks, mix well and at the end add the oil, compote and a pinch of salt. Mix well and put in the oven in a tray lined with baking paper until it passes the toothpick test. After, let it cool for 2 hours.
Meanwhile we prepare the hearts:
We were breaking the biscuits. Melt the margarine in a saucepan, gradually add the sugar. Remove from the heat and add the water and the tablespoons of cocoa. Gradually pour over the biscuits until a composition is formed that can be shaped. We make 2 hearts with our hands and wrap them one in foil and let them cool for 10 minutes. Melt the chocolate, add the milk and coat the hearts in chocolate and let it cool again.
Mix the butter with the powdered sugar until it becomes a cream. Add cocoa and mix well together and let cool.
Cut the top in half. Syrup the first sheet with cherry compote, add cream, put the 2nd sheet, syrup and decorate with sugar paste. At the end we add the hearts.
We serve the cake with hearts together with peaches made from jam from the Bunatati din Natura pantry.
You have to try it at home: Walnut cake, prunes and cocoa!
Calories are not forgiven in any season. But what do you do when your eyes see, and your soul asks you for something extraordinarily tasty. Lo Chef chef Marian Danu will enchant you with a dessert extracted from the book "50 chosen recipes" signed by Sugar "Five Hearts".
The cake with nuts and prunes is not based on a cream, instead the top has a creamy consistency. The final version looks more like a chocolate tart.
- 200 gr of butter
- 1 glass of sugar "Five Hearts"
- 300 g of crushed walnut kernels
- 50 gr of cocoa
- 6 eggs
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
Method of preparation:
- Separate the yolks and place in a cup. To these add the sugar, cocoa powder, soft butter and beat well until you get a thick cream. Of this, keep 1/3 for the cake icing.
- Walnut kernels, plums, vanilla sugar and beaten egg whites until foamy, add to the cream already obtained. The composition is mixed with a wooden spatula until smooth. Mixing in one direction is necessary in order not to decrease the volume of the egg whites.
- Finally, add 3 tablespoons of flour and mix
- The dough is poured into a round tray, the bottom of which is covered with baking paper. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes at a temperature of up to 120 degrees C.
- After baking, remove from the oven. While the top is warm, apply the cream kept for glazing and decorate with walnut kernels and prunes.
- Leave the cake in the fridge for 6 hours to harden, then cut it into pieces and serve.
VIVI Art Boutique & # 8211 event organization
Contact telephone: 069389888
Address: 24/1 Lev Tolstoy Street, of. 288